This Spring the following two leagues will be offered at Catonsville HS:
- Monday Pickup (with the possibility of an open league) – Mondays from 8:30-11:00. Starting April 10, and going until May 29.
- Women’s League – Wednesdays from 8:30-11:00. Starting April 12, and going until May 17.
Cost is $20 for one or both options. Men can only play on Mondays. Women can specify their choice by writing in either “Monday Only”, “Wednesday Only” or “Both” in the baggage field on the registration form.
- You must be registered with CRPC in order to play.
- All interested players must sign up on-line by Monday April 10.
- You cannot register and pay at the field. There will be no late registration.
- Visit this website: https://www.youthleaguesusa.com/crpc/16-17/Welcome.html
- Select “Adult” for Sport Type and “896 Ultimate Frisbee (League)” for Sport. Remember – select the League type and NOT the Clinic type.
- You must pay online with a credit or debit card. We are not able to accept PayPal, cash, or other payment.
If you are signing up with Catonsville Rec and Parks for the first time, please read these detailed instructions: http://cmuadisc.org/leagues/crpc-signup-instructions/
College Women Player Discount
There will be a $10 discount in the form of a rebate available to college women players who are only playing in the Wednesday Women’s league. You still need to pay the initial $20, but you will receive the $10 rebate at a later date. You must bring a college ID with you to the first game you attend.