CMUA is soliciting nominations for three open positions as members of the CMUA Board of Directors.
Any CMUA member may nominate themselves or another CMUA member to be a candidate for the Board. Nominations must be submitted by April 13, though the deadline may be extended.
Nominees for the Board should expect the following duties and obligations:
- Commitment to 3-year term
- Serve in a leadership role, such as an officer, coordinator for a CMUA support team, or coordinator for a league or tournament
- Meet periodically at a location in or near Baltimore
- Perform various administrative functions
- Serve on a disciplinary committee as needed
A valid submittal should include:
- The nominee’s name and contact information (e-mail and phone number)
- Photograph (square dimensions preferred)
- Short bio (60 words or less)
- A longer statement (although not more than 300 words) about why the nominee wants to be on the Board, possibly including visions or goals for CMUA leagues, tournaments, or the local community.
Send nominations by e-mail to email@example.com.
Candidates for the CMUA Board of Directors will be posted on the CMUA website by May 1. Voting for new Board Members will occur when Summer League registration opens up.