- Captains Education
- Various MNL Tweaks
- Mixed Pickup
- Wednesday Night Baggage
- Womens Alumni Email List
- Spring Womens League
Meeting Agenda / Notes:
7:10 – Welcome Remarks by Clarkson
7:15 – Summer league survey results (available online)
Highlights: Sign up numbers (broken down by gender, league enrollment, and age groups), satisfaction within each league
7:25 – Report/analysis of survey results by Daniel Sprechman
Highlights: Identification and misconceptions of issues that arose from the data.
7:35 – Open feedback portion
Speakers: Rowan, Shrek, Shannon, Zara, Toad, Johnny G, Dylan, Meghan, Ham, and Giordano
7:55 – Break
8:00 – Previously submitted proposals
- Meghan – Captain’s education
- Structured format to prepare captains for the season, better understanding of CMUA policies, and provide support.
- Goal: Provide information and require captain’s commitment to the CMUA mission.
- Meghan – Women’s Alumni List
- Create a listserve of women players to facilitate participation in various leagues
- Set gender cap per team, modify Advanced League name, change waitlist policies, and linking time of payment to order of signup.
- Shrek – Strict 4:3 Ratio at Select Pick Up Nights
- Shrek – Proportionate baggage rules for gender ratio
- Zara – Women’s Spring League
- Coordinate with college teams in the area
- Zara – Expand Youth Programs
10:00 – Closing Remarks and Community Announcements