Due to heavy rain over the past few days, tonights games are cancelled.
Due to heavy rain over the weekend, Catonsville has closed their grass fields and Lansdowne is reportedly unusable.
As such tonights games are cancelled.
We will post the schedule for next week, and for the remainder of the season, on this website soon.
Monday Night Mixed and Wednesday Night Clique registration is now open!
The costs for the leagues are as follows:
- Monday Night Mixed: $35
- Wednesday Night Mixed: $25
Additional information can be found on the Summer League page.
- Only men and women with a baggage of the opposite gender will be allowed to register starting at 10 a.m. Friday, May 4
- The baggage field will be required
- We will be double checking the entries over the course of that week.
- The Second Wave for Mixed League starts at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 9.
- Women may register individually or baggage other women at this point.
- Opposite gender baggages may still register during this time.
- Open signups for Mixed League starts 7 p.m. Monday, May 14.
- The male cap is dependent upon the number of women in the league, and only applies to registrations for individual males and male baggage.
- Registrations for individual women, women baggages, and opposite gender baggages may continue until the deadline of May 25.
For the Clique League, anyone can sign up. If you don’t have a clique, that’s fine! Select that you’re a free agent, and you will be drafted onto a team.
We are still looking for some more clique teams! Send an email to email@example.com if you’re interested. We’re requesting that each clique try to have at least 3 women signed up before the draft.
There have been a few time changes to the 2018 Indoor League schedule. Please consult the Indoor League 2018 page and/or your captain(s) about what may have changed. Not every team was affected by these changes.
CMUA would like to remind our members that for all leagues, club practices, games, tournaments, etc.
- No dogs
- No alcohol
- Do not park on the street at Banneker. Please use the designated parking lots.