CRPC Signup Instructions
Registration Info Tips
- Medical information will be collected as part of registration. These are required fields, so be prepared with:
- Your emergency contact
- A doctor contact (If you don’t have a doctor contact, please find their office number online).
- Your medical insurance provider (not your insurance number)
- You must pay online at time of registration with either a credit card or a debit card (MasterCard or Visa only). PayPal or delayed payment are no longer options.
Detailed Registration Instructions
To begin the process please visit: https://www.
- On the Welcome to Participant Registration page, scroll to the bottom and select
- “Adult” for Sport Type
- “896 Ultimate Frisbee (League)” for Sport. (Note: You might need to select Clinic instead. Please consult the instructions in the original email for the league you’re signing up for.)
- Then click on the “Register online” button.
- On the next page fill in the required fields and click on the “Verify Information” button. This will look you up in the database and pre-populate the registration form if you are found. If you were found then skip to step 5.
- Click on the “Continue to Online Registration” button on the next page.
- You should now be on the main Registration page. Fill in all the required fields.
- Returning registrants: even though you are already in their database they require you to re-type your email address and cell phone number for verification purposes.
- On this same page you will find an “896 Ultimate Frisbee Information” block. This is where you select what league you want to join. Please select what league you’re signing up for, and fill in all of the applicable info in this block.
- Ignore the donations block, but check the “I do not wish to contribute at this time” box to advance.
- You must click on all the check boxes in the “Important Policy Information” block. Note that the refund policy is a CRPC requirement. Anyone who signs up for a waitlist but doesn’t get into the league will be fully refunded.
- Once the form is completed, click on the “Submit Registration Information” at the bottom of the page.
- A pop-up box will appear asking you to confirm your age. Click OK.
- You are now on the summary page. You can use the “Register Another Participant” button to sign someone else up before paying. Once you are ready to pay, click on the “Click to Pay” button.
- You are now on the “Online Payment” page. Select the only payment option allowed and click on the “Proceed to Secure Payment Page” button.
- You are now on the main payment page. Provide the name and billing address of the person that owns the card.
- Once all fields are filled in click on the “SUBMIT PAYMENT” button.
- Once payment is accepted you will be taken to the “Certificate of Registration” page.
- You are done at this point. Printing the page is optional. Don’t click on the Volunteer Application check box, simply close the page.