Fall “Clique” League 2016
Single Player Registration Now Open
This is a mixed league for both pre-made teams, aka “cliques”, and hat teams. Games will be at a variety of times on Saturdays throughout the Fall. Depending on the number of teams, teams will have one game per weekend; though this may be tweaked depending on registration numbers.
Players interested in captaining a team must fill out the Interest Form. Individual player registration will begin after September 14.
- Catonsville Senior Center, 501 North Rolling Road, 21228 Catonsville , MD
- Regular season: Saturday, September 24 – October 22 (6 weeks)
- Playoffs: Saturday, October 29 – November 5 (2 weeks)
- Game times are 10:00, 11:30, 1:00, (2:30 if needed)
- Teams must have a minimum of 15 players (9 men, 6 women), and a maximum of 25. Players may not be on multiple teams.
- 4:3 gender ratio is preferred, though teams can discuss going 5:2 before games depending on numbers.
- Games will be to 15. Soft cap at 75 minutes, hard cap at 85 minutes.
- Cost: $15 per player
Players without a clique can sign up as a free agent when roster registration goes live. If teams need more players, or players need teams, this can be facilitated through the league commissioner. You do not need to be in a clique to play. Individual registrations will be assigned to teams.
Plan for post-game festivities at nearby Heavy Seas Brewery!
Contact email@example.com for questions/comments.