Indoor League 2017
- 9pm (Championship):
- Zeus (white)-vs-Dionysus (dark)
- 10pm (Third Place Game):
- Poseidon (white)-vs-Hermes (dark)
- Nemesis (white) vs Athena (dark)
- Ares (white) vs Hera (dark)
Pickup Rules in 2017
Teams will have one section of pick up each night, followed by a game. Only the teams that have a game next can play pick up. This is to serve as a warm up for the players who are about to play their league game. As the season goes on, the pick up time will be shortened, and the game will be longer.
Indoor League FAQ
(Moldenhauer / Hon Yin)
(Skunk / Vicki)
(Toad / Gloyd)
(Cahoon / Echo)
(Rico / Adi)
(Fish / Ada)
(Shrek / Fury)
(Woo / Sarah)
|Keven Moldenhauer||Skunk||Kevin Walko||Chris Cahoon||Delrico Johnson||Andrew Fish||Jon Pressimone||Justin Solis|
|Kenneth Jarvis||White Hat||Marshall Carpenter||Brian Tanner||Dylan Leighton||Wesley Meyers||Daniel Sprechman||Donald Gorsuch|
|Maksym Shevchenko||Nate Giovenco||Jeremy Hess||Brian Jollie||Dave Jones||Mark Flores||Mike Randow||Travis Faust|
|Ryan Bates||Jimmy Jin||Mason Banner||Sean Hill||Jesse Goldstein||Alvin Matute||Bryan Nadeau||Tommy Barber|
|Neil Curtis||David Ness||Michael Myers||Jack Ostermeyer||Eric Lin||Cameron Avelis||Eric Owens||Andrew Marini|
|Cliffton Buxbaum||Jake Ray||Bradley Fielder||Carlos Larlimarmo||Jonathan Hernandez||Brett Boyle||Shu Chattopadhyay||Robert Seigel|
|Matt Gordon||Alex Bodaken||Matt Kreitzer||Freddy Perlman||Mark Boyd||Ben DeForest||Michael Altebrando||Christian Lund|
|Jefferson Crum||Tony Baeg||Kevin Baker||John Kerr||Matt Doughten||Dave Ritchie||Jason Hawkins||Danny Dennins|
|Daniel Aleksiewicz||Daniel Chang||Christopher Houck||Dylan McDonough||Shannon Garrahy||James Collins||Kaiser Shen||Joseph Scurnick|
|Brendan Richard||Tyler Coleman||Shane Glass||Blair Shevlin||June Naiki||Manuel Miranda||Charley Grevers||James Kelly-Lieb|
|Alexander Crew||Lex Overholt|
|Hon Yin Eubanks||Vicki Brown||Leslie Walko||Echo Presgraves||Adilna Malave||Ada Maxwell||Eva Fury||Sarah Markowski|
|Samantha Elliot||Hanna-Sarah Litsch||Shannon Tsai||Heather Johnson||Kristen Mitsinikos||Michelle Cabahug||Kristen Connor||Heather Jacobs|
|Natlia Girstova||Diana Lam||Meghan Gloyd||Gloria Diederich||Lynn Nichols||Miranda Gallegos||Janeanne Leviestein||Kelly Wallace|
|Courtney Greene||Britta Schaffmeyer||Emily Bryant||Rachhel Moser||Amy Jo Hart||Marie Lucas||Hallie Carter||Jennifer Pelleg|
|Alice Bauman||Elise Jackson||Bridey Gallagher||Melissa Gilbert|
- The league plays two nights a week, Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:00 pm – 11:00 pm.
- Each team will have one game a week.
- League runs from January 2nd – March 8
- Our games are played at GOALS Baltimore, located at 6159 Edmondson Ave, Catonsville, MD 21228.
- If you have not already signed a GOALS waiver for this year, you need to do that before you will be permitted on the field.
- Games are played make it drop it. (Score and you go immediately on defense).
- Subs are on the fly. You must tag someone on the sideline to go into the game.
- Stall starts at “5” and ends at “10.”
- NEW FOR 2017:Teams will have one section of pick up each night, followed by a game. Only the teams that have a game next can play pick up. This is to serve as a warm up for the players who are about to play their league game. As the season goes on, the pick up time will be shortened, and the game will be longer.
- You can only come on the night that you are assigned to play. Everyone is guaranteed a game each week.
- In the case of inclement weather, we will make a call on whether or not league will happen. We will make sure the number of games played remains balanced across the league.
- Teams will have two captains, one female, one male.
- Safe play is required, if either of the commissioners or any captains feel that you are not playing as such, you will be asked to come off the field.
- If you are interested in sliding, there will be an option to sign up as a slider. If someone is unavailable to play that week, captains can request a slider who will be called from the list ahead of time.
- Cost is $65. This covers our rental of the facility, our membership to the Catonsville Rec and Park Council, and the online registration process.