Winter Indoor 2016
Winter Indoor Information
- December Pickup
- January Indoor League
1. December Pickup
The deadline to sign up is 12/5 at 11:59 pm.
Indoor Pick-up at Goals Baltimore returns Monday, December 5 at 8:00 PM!
(Yes, there will also be a league at Goals starting in January. A separate email will be sent out with league details soon.)
This year, everyone that wants to play pickup in December must register and pay online via the CRPC’s on-line registration provider.
You cannot register via the CMUA website. This is a new policy of the Catonsville Rec & Parks Council (our sponsoring organization) and is required for insurance/liability purposes.
December Indoor Pick-Up:
Who: Open to all adult (18+) players of all genders and skill levels. Management reserves the right to bench anyone who is unable to play safely in the smaller confines of an indoor arena.
What: Indoor Ultimate – a fast paced 5 v 5 ultimate game with a shortened stall count, continuous play and subbing on the fly.
When: There will be 5 sessions of pick-up; each session will be 2.5 hours long starting at 8 PM each night and ending at 10:30.
The dates of the sessions are:
If there is sufficient interest we may do another one later in December. We will take a poll of the registered participants.
Where: Goals Baltimore – 6159 Edmondson Ave. Catonsville, MD 21228
How Much: Now, with the new registration requirement we will need to collect this up front when you register, hence the cost of December Pick-Up will be $25. We can no longer be accepting $5 at the start of each night of pick-up.
($25 may seem high, but consider that it is for 12.5 hours of play on an indoor turf field. That’s an amazing bargain!)
The Registration Process:
Things to keep in mind before you start:
- Medical information will be collected as part of registration. These are required fields, so be prepared with:
- Your emergency contact
- A doctor contact (If you don’t have a doctor contact, please find a local doctor’s number online).
- The name of your medical insurance (not your insurance number)
- You must pay online with either a credit card or a debit card (MasterCard or Visa only). PayPal is no longer an option. Paying later is not an option
Detailed Registration Instructions
To begin the process please visit: https://www.youthleaguesusa.com/crpc/16-17/Welcome.html
- On the Welcome to Participant Registration page, scroll to the bottom and select
- “Adult” for Sport Type
- “896 Ultimate Frisbee” for Sport.
- Then click on the “Register online” button.
- On the next page fill in the required fields and click on the “Verify Information” button. This will look you up in the database and pre-populate the registration form if you are found. Since this is the first time for everyone you won’t be found.
- Click on the “Continue to Online Registration” button on the next page.
- You should now be on the main Registration page. Fill in all the required fields. (Next time you register you will not have to fill these fields out).
- On this same page you will find an “896 Ultimate Frisbee Information” block. This is where you select what league you want to join. In this case the only league available is the December pick-up. In the future, it will have additional choices and additional questions for you to answer.
- You can ignore the donations block, but you do need to check the “I do not wish to contribute at this time.” entry to advance.
- You must click on all the check boxes in the “Important Policy Information” block. Note that the refund policy is a CRPC requirement.
- Once the form is completed click on the “Submit Registration Information” at the bottom of the page.
- A pop-up box will appear asking you to confirm your age. Simply click OK.
- You are now on the summary page. You can use the “Register Another Participant” button to sign someone else up before paying. Once you are ready to pay, click on the “Click to Pay” button.
- You are now on the “Online Payment” page. Select the only payment option allowed and click on the “Proceed to Secure Payment Page” button.
- You are now on the main payment page. Provide the name and billing address of the person that owns the card.
- Once all fields are filled in click on the “SUBMIT PAYMENT” button.
- Once payment is accepted you will be taken to the “Certificate of Registration” page.
- You are done at this point. Printing the page is optional. Don’t click on the Volunteer Application check box, simply close the page.
Note that after doing all this, you will still need to fill out and sign the Goals Waiver the first time you come to the gym.
2. January Indoor League
Dates: The January Indoor league will start in the beginning of January and run until March, from 9:00 pm to 11:00 pm
Teams: 8 Teams
Sign ups: Must be done online. More information will be published soon
Details: Coed 5v5 pickup on turf. Make it – Drop it. The night will have 30 minutes of closed pick up (only for the teams who have a game next), followed by a 30 minute game. As the season goes on, we’ll shorten pickup and lengthen games.