Monday Night Advanced Mixed
The following schedule may change due to weather and other postponements. The playoff schedule will be posted later in the season.
For games occurring at Landsdowne, please check with your captain if you are playing on the High School’s turf or Middle School’s grass fields.
Alcohol and Dogs are not permitted at any fields.
Monday Mixed League Standings
|Merida vs Moana||32 - 19||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Mulan vs Hermione||23 - 24||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Nala vs Leia||26 - 24||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Ariel vs Elsa||21 - 23||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Moana vs Hermione||21 - 16||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Merida vs Mulan||36 - 22||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Leia vs Elsa||23 - 24||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Ariel vs Nala||23 - 29||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Mulan vs Moana||17 - 28||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Merida vs Hermione||30 - 24||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Elsa vs Nala||24 - 22||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Leia vs Ariel||21 - 22||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Merida vs Nala||28 - 29||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Moana vs Leia||20 - 21||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Mulan vs Ariel||24 - 29||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Hermione vs Elsa||29 - 28||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Nala vs Moana||20 - 21||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Leia vs Merida||26 - 27||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Elsa vs Mulan||25 - 23||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Hermione vs Ariel||24 - 21||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Merida vs Ariel||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Hermione vs Leia||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Moana vs Elsa||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|Mulan vs Nala||Indoor League||2019||GOALS||Recap||-|
|1||Battletoads||Michael Myers / Meghan Gloyd|
|2||The Bee’s D’s||Eric Clarkson / Sarah Buxbaum|
|3||Doubloon||Echo Presgraves / Adam Ross|
|4||Frosted Flicks||Josh Mull / Bridey Gallagher|
|5||Love Callahandles||Eric Owens / Nicole LaDue|
|6||Settlers of Catonsville||Britta Schaffmeyer / Daniel Sprechman|
|7||Pillow Talk||Justin Solis / Sarah Markowski|
|8||Power Dump 3||Matt Radhe / Kelly Wallace|
|9||Mr. Balloon Hands||Clay Collins / Tina Humm|
|10||Edgar Allen Boh||Delrico Johsnon / Lindsey King|
- Have played in this league in previous years
- Have a sponsor in the league.
- A mixed format league with the number of teams determined by the number of women registrants.
- Teams are formed via a draft of all the registered players by volunteer captains.
- Mandatory 4:3 ratio as long as all the teams in the league have at least 8 women per team on their roster.
- If a team is not able to play 3 women on the field, they may play down a male player. In situations where not all league teams have 8 women per team, a 4:3 ratio is strongly encouraged, but the league commissioner will have final say on what ratio policy the league will adopt, with approval from the Board of Directors.
- Two rounds are played every Monday night.
- Regular season games are played at fields in the Catonsville, Woodlawn, and Lansdowne areas.
- Playoff games are also played in the same areas, but some games may be played farther afield (e.g. Columbia) in order to provide lighted fields for all games.
- Registration is held during the month of May. The Deadline is May 22, but this league always fills up prior to the deadline!
- Games are played from June to early-August.
- First round games are scheduled to start at 6:30 PM and the last round typically ends around 9 PM. Longer rounds are played on fields with lights; hence plan on playing till 10 PM on those evenings.