Pickup is cancelled Monday, May 14 due to impending storms. We will see you all next week for the spring season finale!
Latest News & Announcements
Monday Night Mixed and Wednesday Night Clique registration is now open!
The costs for the leagues are as follows:
- Monday Night Mixed: $35
- Wednesday Night Mixed: $25
Additional information can be found on the Summer League page.
- Only men and women with a baggage of the opposite gender will be allowed to register starting at 10 a.m. Friday, May 4
- The baggage field will be required
- We will be double checking the entries over the course of that week.
- The Second Wave for Mixed League starts at 10 a.m. Wednesday, May 9.
- Women may register individually or baggage other women at this point.
- Opposite gender baggages may still register during this time.
- Open signups for Mixed League starts 7 p.m. Monday, May 14.
- The male cap is dependent upon the number of women in the league, and only applies to registrations for individual males and male baggage.
- Registrations for individual women, women baggages, and opposite gender baggages may continue until the deadline of May 25.
For the Clique League, anyone can sign up. If you don’t have a clique, that’s fine! Select that you’re a free agent, and you will be drafted onto a team.
We are still looking for some more clique teams! Send an email to email@example.com if you’re interested. We’re requesting that each clique try to have at least 3 women signed up before the draft.
There’s still time to sign up for Spring League!
The 5-on-5 Mixed League will be on Thursday evenings starting at 8:30 p.m. at the Catonsville High School turf field, using some modified BULA rules ( 3-2 ratio, smaller field size, games to 13 or 15).
The league will cost $20. We hope to start the season April 5 and run it until approximately May 10.
This Spring the following two leagues will be offered at Catonsville HS:
- Monday Pickup – Mondays from 8:30-11:00. Starting March 19 and going until May 21.
- 5-on-5 Mixed League – Thursdays beginning at 8:30 p.m. Starting April 5, and going approximately May 10.
Pickup returns Monday, March 19 from 8:30-11 p.m. at the Catonsville High School turf field.
Pickup will run each Monday evening until May 21. Cost for the season is $20.
Sign up online here: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/109320/signups/new/
Get ready for the club season and/or summer league with our brand new 5-on-5 (or, depending on numbers, 6-on-6) Mixed League on Thursday evenings starting at 8:30 p.m. at the Catonsville High School turf field.
The season will begin April 5 and run until approximately May 10. Cost for the season is $20.
Sign up online here: https://go.teamsnap.com/forms/111288/signups/new/
What’s New This Spring?
Under the guidance of the Catonsville Rec & Parks Council, we are happy to announce that we have migrated from Groupnet to TeamSnap for 2018 and beyond.
We’ve created some basic sign up instructions on our website to help guide you.
When registering for either, please:
- Select “Add New Participant” on the Participant Info page
- Check “Hide all contact information from teammates” box on Participant Info page
CMUA is soliciting nominations for three open positions as members of the CMUA Board of Directors.
Any CMUA member may nominate themselves or another CMUA member to be a candidate for the Board. Nominations must be submitted by April 13, though the deadline may be extended.
Nominees for the Board should expect the following duties and obligations:
- Commitment to 3-year term
- Serve in a leadership role, such as an officer, coordinator for a CMUA support team, or coordinator for a league or tournament
- Meet periodically at a location in or near Baltimore
- Perform various administrative functions
- Serve on a disciplinary committee as needed
A valid submittal should include:
- The nominee’s name and contact information (e-mail and phone number)
- Photograph (square dimensions preferred)
- Short bio (60 words or less)
- A longer statement (although not more than 300 words) about why the nominee wants to be on the Board, possibly including visions or goals for CMUA leagues, tournaments, or the local community.
Send nominations by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Candidates for the CMUA Board of Directors will be posted on the CMUA website by May 1. Voting for new Board Members will occur when Summer League registration opens up.